Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Here wit the fam

So now here in Adelaide. The day that I got here Ellen, Georgia, Matt, Granny, Erin, Kelly and the boys came to meet me. That was pretty awesome. It has been wonderful here catching up with the family. We had a family dinner with everyone the first night. The second night I went up to Andy and Trish's house. We got a fiddle and I played a couple songs for them and then Andy taught me how to play the bohran. I was wicked cool. I think that my first purchase when I get back to the states will be a bohran. I then stayed with Granny Sunday night. It was a lovely stay and she is filled with many stories. I am staying at Auntie Gerri's tonight. We are gettin some pizza and havin a little girls night. I miss everyone. I will try and load up some pictures later. Muah!!!!

7 comments:

  1. very gently, give autie gerry an extra special hug and kiss from me - i hope she is doing well - i might try and call tonight. wish i was there for all the fun - girls nights are always the best.

    love you...miss you...talk soon.
    luv mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey caitlin!
    i hope your havin fun!
    hey i have one little queston for ya when do you come back??

    ReplyDelete
  3. They better be introducing you to the boyz down there if ya know what I mean. Love ya:)

    ReplyDelete