Sunday, November 2, 2008

Where have all the good men gone and where are all the guys?


Taylor and I

Last Sunday was one of my best friends farewell. We have known each other since about 6th grade but have been really good friends since 9th. It was the first missionary farewell that I have been to where I am actually saying goodbye to a best friend. I am at the age now where all the boys that I pretty much know are all leaving! What am I supposed to do now? I love going to the YSA activities but it's been hard getting to know people. I am finding that return missionaries tend to be a bit....wierd. It's always awkward trying to talk to them. It's not like I am looking for a husband right now but I least want some guy friends. The only thing that I really do on weekends now is hang out with a couple of my friends and watch a movie or stay at home by myself and watch a movie. I need a life.

8 comments:

  1. Don't say the H word (husband)!! You're too young to even use that word. Ha ha. You are so beautiful Caitlyn. Just wait for Taylor, he's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Florida! I'll find some guy friends for ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved your title on this post. where HAVE all the guys gone?
    answer: they're at YSA meetings just waiting for YOU to make YOUR move! (they're a little shy these days)

    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. hicaitlinyoudidntsay
    husband
    yousaidrturnnissionaries

    sayhiizzy










    hihiizz

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohihavmusicon
    blogtoo
    donthowtochangethesongs
    though

    ReplyDelete