Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's been a while....

I haven't posted in a while. Here are just a few things going on in my life.
-I am still sad that I am home from Australia and wish I were still there.
-I am loving the weather right now, especially at night.
-I am back to the real world which means I am required to get a job.
-I am not going to school right now (only a couple more months though, thank goodness) so most days consist of cleaning around the house, going to Walmart to look around and watching re-runs of That 70's Show and E! News. 
-I have recently gone through training and am now certified to do habilitation and respite for people with special needs and autism. 
-I am starting to work with a little boy in my ward soon who has autism which I am very excited about.
-I am only working with him after his school time so I am still needing a day job. 
-I went to the first big concert since I was 14 with The Cab, Plain White T's, Dashboard Confessional and Panic At The Disco.
-I dog sat this past week during fall break and stayed the night by myself for the whole time I was there. 
-I feel much more independent now.
-I am happy gas has gone down to 2.99 a gallon. It was 4.05 when I left for Australia.
-I am still needing that motivation to go to the gym.
-I am excited for Twilight to come out on November 21st.

So that's what up with me. What's up with you???

6 comments:

  1. Caitlyn! I feel totally the same way about most of those things. I wish I were back in Australia, I am excited about Twilight, I need motivation to work out, I LOVE the gas price drop, I didn't just go to a concert but I love Dashboard Confessional and the weather is getting a tiny bit better (at least today)
    As for my day job, I love taking care of my two VERY ENERGETIC boys!
    Love you Caitlyn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dontbesad
    somtimeiamsadtoo
    goodluuuuuuuuckwithyouredayjob
    sayizzzyyyyyyformeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. hicaitlinineedtoupdatmybloghaaaaaaaaavvvve

    grrrrrrrrrreeeeeaaaaaaatdaaaaaaaaay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, enjoy it while it lasts. That 70s Show during the day? good luck finding a job. Me--who am I kidding. I watch That 70s show during the day...

    ReplyDelete
  5. i come on here after a while of you not posting & i finally see a post! hooray!
    loved it.
    but get on another one, cause it looks like it's already been a week since this one.

    Ü

    ReplyDelete