Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I had a "beachin" time

Gorgeous
So this past week was our family vacation to California. Sun, sand, and water are the three ingredients to make me happy. It was such a relaxing week and I loved every minute of it....well....almost. I loved going with my family and being able to share moments that will be remembered. I was bummed when we had to leave. Time had gone by so fast and one of the reasons that it went by so fast was because I didn't get burnt on the first day. The past years I have always gotten burnt on the first day. I am from Arizona, the state the brings on the heat, shouldn't I be immune to the sun? Well, the second to last day, I got burnt. And I only burnt on ONE leg. Seriously, one leg, what the crap. I put sunscreen on BOTH legs, how does that happen? So the next day I decided to even it out a bit so I didn't put any sunscreen on the leg that didn't get burnt and it ended up getting redder than the other one. So now I am stupid because it hurts and even more stupid because now I still have uneven colored legs.
Other than that uneventful time of the trip, I think it was one of the best vacations ever. I am so greatful that I have parents who are willing to take family vacations. They are the times that I will remember forever and will be able to keep up the traditions that our family has created.

10 comments:

  1. hicaitlin
    glaaadyourebaaack
    wewent
    tothebeachtoo
    weligotfirstday
    iputnewpostupacoupledays
    ago
    itspicsfrombeach
    checkitoutthereonmyblog
    lovejessie andmurphyhavegreatnight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos!! I miss ya, wish you could hold Lillie!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was great to spend the week with you. it's always good value watching you, kaitlyn and roxy be complete nuts - thanks for the laugh.

    i love you, mum

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove summer. Sun, water, (sand is a little annoying) late nights. I'll have to wait a few more months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what the crap indeed. Zac would see your "what the crap" and raise you a "this is crapping me off"

    ReplyDelete
  6. hicaitlin
    howsitgoing?
    iiwishyouwereheremelaogh
    lovejessieandmurphy

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanksforcomment
    didyougetanythingfrom
    costco?
    iamgoingtogetnewtv
    soon
    gettingnew
    deskanewchair
    ashoethingtoo
    therenothereyet
    theresopposedcomesometime
    theregoingtomydad sfactory
    thengoingthemhome
    lovejessieandmurphthesurf
    hesayshitoo

    ReplyDelete