Thursday, May 22, 2008

2008 Dominate!!!!

Done with HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally. I thought this day would never come. The wierd thing is that it hasn't even hit me yet. I went to the Wells Fargo Arena, walked across the stage, took my diploma, celebrated with silly string and I still feel as if I should be going to school tomorrow. After 12 years of learning, and teachers telling me that you that what we do now will reflect on what we do after high school is here. The day has passed and it's so surreal. I am on my way to bigger and better adventures. I am so excited yet so nervous at the same time. 
 I have celebrations to go to and friends to say goodbye to. I don't want to grow up yet but I want that freedom of being able to choose what I want to do with my life. 

8 comments:

  1. This reads like an Oscars acceptance speech. Congrats, you deserve an academy award for all the effort you put into your schooling. Only a few more months and you'll be hanging out in Oz land. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope my girls say the same things about us when they are your age!!! ANNNNND I still am shocked by the American Idol thing. I can't believe David A didn't win. After all that the judges said about him on the performance night. Anyway, CARAZY. If you watch Grey's, have fun tonight! I'm going over to Ali's and Donna's to watch it!!! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted Cooke to win but thought Archie would definately take it. man was i suprised when they said cooke's name. he won by half the population of australia. i don't know what your home is like or what you mum has told you about adelaide but i can't imagine much has changed since she left. think large country town. see you soon, for real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hicaitlindidyogiveizzybathyet?
    ineedgivemurphyone
    hesayshitoizzyandfamily

    ReplyDelete
  5. hicaitlin
    thankscommenton blog
    murphysayshi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Caitlin, high school graduates reign supreme! Have a great time in Auzzie and bring back lots of photos and stories for the 'mericans who are wishing they could go with you. We are a blessed family, not perfected, just blessed and we know from whom those blessings come! Love ya lots..........A/di

    ReplyDelete