Monday, April 7, 2008

This is what I do for fun

Before you see these, you should just know that this is my complete and total personality. I am crazy, I love to have fun and I don't really care what people think of me. My friends are, for the most part, the exact same. I will admit that I am a freak. I have a way too qurky sense of humor and these pictures are not what you would call normal.



Burnt Marshmallow
Can you belive I found a jacket like this at Charlotte Russe???

Alright this one is a pretty normal. Although when us three get together, it is complete and utter mayhem. We are loud and obnoxious and the further you are away from us....the better.

So here is the deal with this picture. My friend Brooke decided one night at one of our many sleepovers, that she wanted to do my make-up. I told her "Sure, that would be awesome!" She told me to close my eyes and not open them until she was done. So I laid on the floor thinking of how cute this little make over would turn out to be. She kept saying "Oh my goodness, this is going to be so cute!" and "Oh i love this color on you." After she was done she told me "You have to promise me to let me do your make-up for prom." I thought well if she thinks it's good enough for prom then sure. As I looked in the mirror, I screamed in terror. This is the make-up she put on me!!! This of course meant that I had every right as a friend to do it back to her. In the end she was a lioness and I somewhat resembled to Golum (from Lord of the Rings).
We have many pictures like these
I honestly don't think we have one picture in which we are all smiling. They are either of us trying to be gangsta or just plain goofy looking.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad I live in a digital age where anyone, even crazies, can have a camera and obvious you guys are crazy. When Kate and I were hanging out like this 15 years ago our mum's didn't give us a camera to just go nuts with. Think of the cost of printing all the rubbish just to get to the money shot, like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that after I go to Singapore this year and I get a new bathroom to replace the 25 year old one in my house next year 2010 might be the year I go to the great states with the crew. You read it here first. But don't sue me for breach of contract if I don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caitlin!!! I love you and cannot WAIT till you get your butt over here so we can have some good times .... I miss your family crazy amount and I wish you could bring them all over here in your suitcase ... please keep writing on ur bog coz i love to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Caitlin! You'd fit in well over here :) It seems like there are dress up parties and dances goin on all the time. I think we have a crazy family! It's a good thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have the best sense of humor. MIss you little one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caitlin: You and Sariah are from the same mold. She loves to dress up and do crazy things. Must be those genes.....Love your blog....Auntie Di.

    ReplyDelete