Tuesday, February 26, 2008

E.F.Y

Especially For Youth
This past summer, I went to E.F.Y. at Northern Arizona University. It's such an amazing church program. Every time I go there, I always come back feeling like a different person. I learn so much from the scriptures and make new friends. I feel a lot more confident in being able to share my testimony with others. The boys aren't I meet aren't too bad either. I always have a blast with the friends I go with. This year was my last year and it was by far the best year ever!!! I roomed with my best friend Brooke, and I don't think there was a time that we weren't laughing or smiling about something (besides the spiritual meetings of course.)

The Girls

The Boys


The wannabe gangsta's



Gooo E.F.Y


Roxy and Caitlin = Cool Cousins

Brooke and Caitlin = Tight Friends




9 comments:

  1. I never got the chance to go to EFY, but I want my girls to go when they're in high school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so glad to hear how much u loved efy - money well spent! love you, mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved EFY when I went! I'm so glad you got to have that experience, the most fun ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HICAITLINMURPHYSAYSHI
    TOIZZYANDRESTOFTHEFAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI CAITLINMURPHYDOING GOOD
    HOWS IZZYDOING?

    ReplyDelete
  6. HICAITLINTODAYIWAKEDROUNDHOLLINSWORTH
    IHAVENTbeen walkingin longtimeoh
    got dehydratedtoday
    well up everyinthecar
    ihadto takeoff my t shirt
    ihopeihave betterwalknexttime
    itwaswarst feelingtoo
    itried holdinbutoutitcame pourme
    itwas everywhereasrememberlovejessie&murphthesurf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi caitlin! it's so funny to see you and roxanne are so old now. i still remember when you were about two and she was a little bit older, i think, and you were asleep on the bed and she climbed up next to you to show me your earings. i told her to get down, but she didn't want to and then pointed her finger hard into your earing, which made you wake up. i felt pretty bad at the time about it. haha. xoxo.

    ReplyDelete