Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's official


I got accepted to BYU Hawaii about a month ago and had been debating if I should go or not. You may be thinking what's there to debate though right?
It scares me to be away from home. I find comfort here. I fear I would miss my family too much and would not be able to survive without them. I am going to be on my own which I haven't really done before. I'm going to have to make wise decisions on my own without help from my parents. But I know if I don't go, I will regret it when I'm older. I mean how many people really get to say that they went to school in Hawaii?
I'm going for winter term in January so I have a lot of time to prepare. It's only for a semester and then I plan on coming back. It has taken me a long time to figure out what I want to major in but for now I'm majoring in International Cultural Studies. And what place is more perfect for that?

Here I come Hawaii

3 comments:

  1. go, go, go! GO, i tell you.

    and while this is rich coming from me....
    just promise me you'll come home again.

    i'll love you always,
    no matter where you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO!!! I didn't think I would stay as long as I did and I LOVED every minute of it! Austin and I always talk about how we wish we could go back! WE LOVE BYUH!!! I hope you do too!!!

    ReplyDelete